Sweet and floral flavours of cape gooseberries, caramel and cocoa.
Speciality Coffee Association Score
- Cencoic Co-Operative La Laguna Siberia Reserva Excelso EP, Cauca Department
- Single origin
- 100% Arabica, Speciality Coffee
- Grown by the CENCOIC co-operative, a collection of twelve families from the Manantial association.
- European Preparation – Hand-Sorted.
- Altitude: 1700-1850m
- Varietals: Colombia, F6, Caturra, Típica & Tabí
Colombian La Laguna coffee description
Relish the sweet and floral flavours of cape gooseberries, caramel and cocoa. A particularly smooth and creamy espresso.
A co-operative comprised of indigenous reserves in the Cauca region, CENCOIC has seen the political landscape of the area alter drastically, for the better.
Now being able to grow and export coffee without the threat of conflict. Grown amongst panela, plantains, pineapples, yucca and lemons, flavours which come through in the sweetness of the cup.
Save 10% on our Colombian La Laguna speciality coffee as a monthly coffee subscription or select a one-time purchase.
How many cups of coffee can I enjoy from the bag size purchased? Of course, these amounts will vary depending on how strong you like your coffee, how you brew your coffee and finally how big your cup is!
250g – 15 cups
Avg price per cup: £ 0.57
500g – 30 cups
Avg price per cup: £0.55
1Kg – 60 cups
Avg price per cup: £0.53