Speciality Coffee Association Score
- Cecanor Co-Operative Café Femenino, Lambayeque Region, Peru
- Single origin
- 100% Arabica, Speciality Coffee
- Grown by the Cecanor co-operative, solely by women farmers.
- Grade 1. Fully washed. Shade Grown.
- Altitude: 1300-1800m
- Varietals: Bourbon, Catuai & Caturra
- Drink in the flavours of a rich, sweet Black Forest gateau
Peruvian Café Femenino coffee description
Drink in the flavour of a rich, sweet, Black Forest Gateau. Berries and dark chocolate simply ooze.
This coffee is grown and processed by a woman-only co-operative, which aims to increase social empowerment, not only of females working in the coffee industry but in the entire area.
The Café Femenino project now extends through several countries.
How many cups of coffee can I enjoy from the bag size purchased? Of course, these amounts will vary depending on how strong you like your coffee, how you brew your coffee and finally how big your cup is!
250g – 15 cups
Avg price per cup: £ 0.57
500g – 30 cups
Avg price per cup: £0.55
1Kg – 60 cups
Avg price per cup: £0.53
Would you like this coffee every month?
Instead of one purchase, why not subscribe to receive this every month?