Speciality Coffee Association Score
- La Bastilla Estate Natural, Jinotega Region, Nicaragua
- Rainforest Alliance
- Single origin
- 100% Arabica, Speciality Coffee
- Grown in volcanic soils, deep in a mountainous natural reserve.
- Natural. Strictly High Grown. European Preparation.
- Altitude: 1250-1450m
- Varietals: Caturra, Yellow and Red Catuai
- Delight in the bright and boozy flavours of maraschino cherries and red berries
- An earthy finish, particularly delicious through a filter.
Nicaraguan La Bastilla Natural coffee description
Delight in the bright and boozy flavours of maraschino cherries and red berries. Natural Preparation from this award-winning estate.
An estate located in the midst of a mountainous natural reserve, all cherries are handpicked according to the microclimates of each individual farm, to maximise their potential.
The estate also houses a fully vertically integrated processing system, to allow for precise differentiation and sorting of each bean.
How many cups of coffee can I enjoy from the bag size purchased? Of course, these amounts will vary depending on how strong you like your coffee, how you brew your coffee and finally how big your cup is!
250g – 15 cups
Avg price per cup: £ 0.57
500g – 30 cups
Avg price per cup: £0.55
1Kg – 60 cups
Avg price per cup: £0.53
Would you like this coffee every month?
Instead of one purchase, why not subscribe to receive this every month?